The original LED snowflake on the Atmel microcontroller. A great gift for a child at Christmas, for acquiring the skill of assembling electronic components. The microcontroller is fully programmed and cats for installation. 120 LEDs!
And that’s all you need to do to make the snowflake shine!
1. Solder the microcontroller, orienting the first output to the key – KEY. Check for shorts between the terminals.
2. Seal the 0.1 uF ceramic capacitor.
3. Solder the resistor into the 10 kΩ Reset circuit.
4. Solder 12 current limiting resistors (100-220 Ohms).
5. Solder 120 LEDs, observing polarity.
6. Apply 5 volts to the board.